Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Well, Well...


Tomorrow is the last day of Classes for me. I am so thrilled. It's been a good one. It just went by so fast I cannot hardly believe it. Dr. Strange, you would be proud of me. I made a worksheet in Excel using summation formulas. I wanted to keep track of all my eBay sales in a very organized manner. So now I have a great tool to keep my profits in the positive! I have totaling on my expenses and my profits. Anytime I want to know how much eBay has made from my sales, I know how to do that too! I was really proud of myself. A couple people I showed it off to pretty much said that I was nerdy and I didn't have a life. I don't care really, I think they were just jealous that I am more creative and smarter than them! haha.. And I'm obviously more conceited.
Anyways, I honestly wanted to research how iPods could be used in the classroom. I absolutely worship mine. I pretty much knew about educational podcasts, but I did not know there was programs available to actually create your own content. iQuiz allows teacher to create their own quizzes. I just think its great educators are moving forward and are open minded to different technologies. I know when I am teaching, I will strive to make learning easier and more fun with what I have learned this semester. One thing I did not agree on is using audiobooks. Kids can be so lazy as it is, I would definitely require them to read along with the book. I have rounded up a sort of index for you to explore lots of ideas on using an iPod. This site also has some great links to other teacher resources.
Education World

No comments: